Friday, March 27, 2009

Listen

I realize that I have become the biggest blogging slacker ever! I have yet to finish our trip to Disney World, visiting Utah for Ian's wedding and not to mention the trip last weekend to Williamsburg, VA with the Grigg Parents.
I'm inspired to do a lot of things (but for some reason I just don't do them), I plan on getting all caught up on blogging soon (also updating the Simple Parents blog). Just watch out.

Today I have been re-inspired to start crafting more! I tried to start painting last year, but I didn't get very far, so I'm going to try again, but I'm going start with doing some canvas scrapbooking, or essentially Mod Podge on stretched canvas! I'm excited and ready to get the creativity flowing! Hopefully I can soon post some awesome pictures of my crafts/projects. I'll post some links to my inspiration soon, once I decide on my first projects.

Here are some of my desires:
mod podge canvas art
scrabble pendants
sewing (even just hemming some pants!)
blogging!

Let's hope I can make it all happen soon.

1 comment:

CrazyMonkeyHouse said...

I LOVE scrabble pendants!