Thursday, June 25, 2009

A grab bag (box) of crafts!

This is my first time participating in a "grab bag" type promotion, at least that I can remember. Usually I avoid them, because I figure I'll never like what I'll get. But this time it was awesome!
I saw on the Craft Gossip blog that Maya Road was having a warehouse sale, where you get a box filled full of overstock or older items, trying to make room for new inventory. It was going to be $126 worth of merchandise for only $48.95 with free shipping! I haven't ever heard of Maya Road, but after looking through their products page I figured I would probably end up with a few things I might like playing with, so I decided to go for it! I ordered the box on Monday and it came today, super fast turn around.
So here is what I found:
To me of course.Full! Totally awesome stuff.
The loot!

There was tons of stuff in there! And it all came in this fun packaging. I was totally expecting just odds and ends of things, opened packages, and half used ribbons spools. Surprisingly there was none of that! Cute lunch box tins of chipboard letters, numbers, and transportation figures, chipboard books (various shapes), felt buttons, rub-ons, velvet flowers and ribbon,
, 3 sets of slides, fibers, and crochet butterflies. This box was well worth my money.
I immediately wanted to buy another box, but I have restrained myself. I need to figure out how to use all this stuff first :) I highly recommend purchasing a box if you are in the market for some fun crafting supplies. I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for more opportunities like this one, it's a great way to stock up without spending a ridiculous amount of money.

2 comments:

Libbyella said...

Sweet! I wish I could come have craft night with you!

Mrs. Grigg said...

you are always welcome to come over, any time really, why don't you just come over....!