Friday, April 15, 2011

Faith and Infertility

I have finally started taking advantage of my time commuting. I burned the 2011 April Ensign on CD and started listening this morning. As I was listen the article Faith and Infertility came on. It is a touching account of 4 couples and their experiences with infertility.
I suggest that everyone check it out, those that are struggling with infertility but also those that are not but perhaps have friends that are.
Also, here is a link to our story of trying to conceive. I think that there is a lot to learn from other people's experiences. Even if you are not struggling to conceive, or have never had issues conceiving, reading the Ensign article can perhaps give you some new insight into other's struggles and their perspectives. Perhaps it might also enhance your relationship with your spouse and children.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

What an amazing story. I can't imagine what a struggle that must have been. I'm so excited to hear about your miracle!! Congratulations!