Thursday, August 14, 2008

Veggie Pizza

Ever since attending Pampered Chef parties, I've always wanted to build my own veggie pizza. The thing that has always prevented me from trying it is the issue of rolling the dough, I'm horrible at rolling any form of dough. Then the other day I was clipping coupons and saw that Pillsbury has released a new line of dough called Recipe Creations. It's basically just their crescent roll dough but in one sheet. It's brilliant! I say it's brilliant because although you can just push together the edges of their crescent rolls, you still end up with holes all over the place.
The best part is that when I went to the store to buy it, they totally had the Veggie Pizza recipe on the package!! Like they were reading my mind. So I bought what I needed and finally made the pizza last night. It turned out pretty well. I didn't get any dill weed, and next time I'll definitely add that. But it tasted good last night, and even today for lunch. I put carrots, yellow peppers, and broccoli on it. There definitely can be many variations.
I highly recommend checking it out, I plan on making more stuff with these gimmicky Recipe Creations that they've come out with (Sharon's beef and cheese foldover would work great with these). Love it!

2 comments:

Bliss & Gary said...

Very yummy looking pizza Emily! It will probably inspire me to make one of my own. Gary and I are going to Orlando and Disneyworld in September! That would have been crazy if we were going to be there at the same time! Did you know they do a special after-hours Halloween party that you can pay extra to do? It is called Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and you have to look it up on the search engine of the Disneyworld.com site. It sounds awesome! We were totally going to do it, but now we are feeling the need to save all of our money because there is a very good possibility that we will be moving to San Diego by the end of this year for Gary's job!! Crazy, huh? Then I will have to do a blog like you to keep everyone up to date with all the stuff we are doing in Cali. Any advice for people about to relocate to another state?

Becky said...

Em - so I believe I can leave you comments. Yea! for you.