Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Christmas in Utah Part 3.99

To end the day Joe and I met my brothers and their families at Rock Creek Pizza (it was on our list of places to eat while in Utah). Unfortunately they don't have the dough croĆ»tons any more, it was definitely a disappointment! But being with family made up for it! It was also the first time I was able to see Joclynn since being in Utah.
Nathan, Elizabeth, Jessie, Jacob
Jessie & Jacob (hyper)
Nathan & Elizabeth (also hyper)
Ben & Katti (parents of Elizabeth & Jacob)
Joclynn & Nathanael (Hode) (parents of Nathan & Jessie)

Of course hanging out chatting and eating was lots of fun, so we continued the fun at Hode's house and played a ridiculous game called MadGab, it was hilarious, and of course everything is even more funny at midnight.
Jessie and Nathan are showing off their tree for me

After several rounds I think we went down and played some Mario Bros. on the Wii. If that really happened I think it's the same night I totally fell sleep playing. But it was a great way to end the day!

No comments: