Monday, July 21, 2008

Another haircut

So I couldn't handle the mid length. I decided to go straight for the short hair. I'm still trying to figure out how I did it in the past. It will take some getting used to, but I already like it better than the longer hair. Plus it helps in the hot humid that we have here.

As you can see below, the humidity during my cousin's wedding was making my hair do the wave, bringing out some of the curl. Joe and I both think that I look like my mom, so that's fun.
I might start doing some tucking behind my ears, I'm still in experiment phase, so we'll see what happens. I'll post more pictures when it starts to look cuter :)

2 comments:

Libbyella said...

Cute hair! I like it.

Emily N said...

Oohh! I can't wait to see it in person. It's way cute in the pictures. Bill told me it's cute in real life too. Lucky Bill, getting to see you before me.