Monday, July 21, 2008

New Moon


We finished New Moon last night. Mom and I already discussed how lots of people liked this second book the least. I'll have to agree. A book without a lot of Edward is not that awesome. Although, I did like the introduction of the werewolf story. It's fun to have a little more depth to the story and what not. Overall, I'm not swayed that there should be a "Team Jacob" I'm all about "Team Edward" vampires are way cooler than werewolves. Joe and I talked about this last night after finishing. I wouldn't want to be with a werewolf where he would morph into this huge monster wolf that wouldn't look anything like the person I was in love with. But with Edward, he's always a vampire, he doesn't morph into a bat, he always will look "human" and that's easier for me to deal with. So I'm making my judgement right now, even before we get into the third book, if Bella chooses to not marry Edward, and for some strange reason thinks that Jacob is better for her I will be very disappointed.
I still feel silly getting worked up over these things, but I might as well, it's fun to pretend sometimes.

1 comment:

Emily N said...

I Love them. I'm going to a Midnight Party at Barnes and Noble next weekend for the opening of breaking dawn. Want to come with? Please?